Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for Donation Activities between the “Three Women” Foundation and – Individual Donors and Business Organizations
- SUBJECT MATTER AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The General Terms and Conditions determine the relations of the Three Women Foundation, hereinafter referred to as the Foundation, with its donors – individuals and legal entities.
- “Donor” according to these General Terms and Conditions is any natural or legal person who has entered into a contractual relationship for donation with the Foundation.
- “Donated” according to these General Terms and Conditions is a natural or legal person in whose favor the Foundation provides a certain amount, goods, material benefits, rights of use or others, in fulfillment of the will of the donor, expressed in contract with the Foundation.
- These General Terms and Conditions are binding on the Foundation and on donors who certify this by signing the donation contract.
- II. DONATION AGREEMENT
- The Foundation concludes a written contract with the donors. The contract is not obligatory for the persons who made anonymous donations, who do not want to conclude a contract, donors during campaigns with donation boxes or through donor bank accounts.
- In the contract, donors shall provide the following information in writing:
6.1. For individuals – PIN, number and date of issue of a valid Bulgarian identity document and permanent address of the person in the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
6.2. For legal entities and sole traders – tax registration number and BULSTAT registration number, address of management, the three names of the official representative.
6.3. For donations suspected, the Foundation requires additional documents to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing.
- The donor chooses and indicates which campaign to support.
III. DONATION MANAGEMENT UNDER CONTRACTS
- The Foundation withholds funds from the amounts donated by the DONOR in order to carry out activities maintaining its functioning. These funds may not exceed 6.5% of the donated amount. The Foundation reserves the right not to withhold any percentage of the donated campaign for campaigns of special importance to society or certain groups of it that are force majeure or refer to vital donations.
- The Foundation shall use the funds withheld to manage the donations and in particular to:
9.1. Covering overhead and transport costs (only for transporting donations), bank fees, maintenance of the online platform, etc.
9.2. Monitoring and control.
9.3. Supporting the donated through additional activities – trainings, consultations, promotion activities.
9.4. Informing donors.
9.5. Annual reporting
9.6. Marketing activities in connection with the promotion of donation campaigns and causes.
- The amount of management funds is determined in the specific contract. When no amount is explicitly determined, the Foundation applies 5% of the amount of the donation per year.
- DONOR RIGHTS
- To use the services of the Foundation in accordance with the requirements of the General Terms and Conditions and the donation contract.
- To request and receive information and reports from the Foundation for the charitable activity carried out with his donations, as well as information about the overall activity of the foundation.
- Adhere to anonymity. If necessary, the Three Women Foundation reserves the right to request information on the origin of the donated funds. The Foundation may provide access to information on donors to auditors and government agencies that are entitled to such information under contract or law.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE DONOR
- 1 To comply with the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and the grant agreement.
- 1 To promptly inform the Foundation about changes in the data collected for the purpose of issuing documents for the donations made during the year to the Foundation.
VII. RIGHTS OF THE FOUNDATION
- 1 To develop, make changes and innovations in the technology or structure of various donor services and to change the scope of services provided to donors according to needs.
VIII. OBLIGATIONS OF THE FOUNDATION
- To provide quality management and organizational services of the various donation services in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions and the individual donation contract.
- To distribute honestly received donations for the benefit of the final donors or causes, respecting the will of the donors.
- To inform about the total value of the charitable activity carried out during the year with their donations and to publish information about the distributed funds on its website.
- To publish its annual report annually.
- To ensure the anonymity of donors.
- The Foundation shall not be liable to its donors if, after directing the amounts donated by them to a final donor selected by the donors, the latter shows incorrectness or abuse of them. In such cases, the Foundation is obliged to eliminate as soon as possible the problems with the implementation of the donation will, by duly informing the donors.
- TERMINATION OF THE DONATION AGREEMENT
- 2 Regular donation contracts may be terminated unilaterally by the donor with one week’s written notice to the Foundation.
- ENTRY INTO FORCE
- 2 These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on March 10, 2022.
- XI. CHANGES IN THE GENERAL TERMS
- 2 In the event of a change in the General Terms and Conditions, the Foundation undertakes to inform its donors by disseminating the new information at least 10 days before their entry into force on the Foundation’s website.
28. The application and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions is carried out on the basis of the Bulgarian legislation.